Tax Accountant #110483
Location : Pleasant Prairie, WI
Job Type : Direct
Compensation : 80000.00 USD/YEAR
Start Date : 06/27/2022
Hours : Full Time
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Job Description :
Seeking an individual with experience in the Financial field to join our client as the Tax Accountant in Pleasant Prairie, WI! As the Tax Accountant your primary responsibility will be to maintain the tax records of the corporation, partnerships and individuals. This direct hire opportunity offers $80k/year!
Responsibilities of the Tax Accountant include:
- Preparing tax returns, related schedules and reports.
- Preparing estimated quarterly and extension tax payments.
- Conducting tax research and report findings.
- Working with other Income Tax Accountants and various other Accounting staff members for various projects.
- Gathering and maintaining shareholder tax records and reviewing shareholder individual income tax returns.
- Gathering documentation and assisting with audits
Required Qualifications :
Requirements of the Tax Accountant include:
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting. MST and CPA preferred.
- Experience in a corporate tax or public accounting tax role.
- Experience with S-Corporations and partnerships preferred.
- Experience with Individual tax returns preferred.
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel and Access.
Contemporary Staffing Solutions (CSS) has been a leading provider of contract, temporary, temporary-hire & direct hire solutions. We began as a staffing agency and evolved to a national provider of workforce management solutions with a niche recruitment focus in Accounting & Finance, Call Center & Office, Human Resources, Sales & Marketing, & Information Technology. To learn more about CSS, visit our website: www.ContemporaryStaffing.com.