Entry Level Java Developer #108166
They are looking for a motivated and experienced Junior/ Entry level Java Software Development Engineers to pioneer in the data management space.
Their Software Engineering Group looks first and foremost for people who are passionate about solving business problems through innovation and engineering practices. You'll be required to apply your depth of knowledge and expertise to all aspects of the software development lifecycle.
They embrace a culture of experimentation and constantly strive for improvement and learning. You'll work in a collaborative, trusting, thought-provoking environment - one that encourages diversity of thought and creative solutions that are in the best interests of their users globally.
Join a team where you'll feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience.
- Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable Java code in the data management space
- Java & SQL development to best coding standard
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of the applications
- Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to these problems
- Support external and internal teams
- Peer code reviews
- Contribute to support issues where required
- B.SC - Information Systems, Industrial Management, Computer Science, or equivalent experience
- 6+ months of Java experience
- 6+ months of SQL or PL/SQL experience
- Exposure working on Linux OS
- Top-notch communication skills
- Passionate, self-starter with a can-do attitude, and entrepreneurial spirit
- Team player who can build strong relationships with peers and company stakeholders
Good To Have
- Experience working with distributed databases
- PHP experience