Bank Manager #101366
A professional and trustworthy job-seeker is needed for a Direct-Hire Store Manager position in Northfield, NJ! As the Store Manager, you will be responsible for providing superior leadership in the company's Customer Service Culture, enhance the company's deposit and growth through aggressive business development and deposit gathering. This position offers an annual salary of $90K.
Responsibilities of the Store Manager include:
- Leading your team in Customer Service and ensure staff understands and delivers stellar service.
- Collaborating with other areas of the company to ensure Customer relationships are enhanced and maximized.
- Ensuring store environment is professional and conducive to business development; ensuring staff is trained on cross promotion and cross servicing Customers.
- Being an expert in discussing all products and services.
- Ensuring compliance with internal control procedures in accordance with policy, procedure, and guidelines; monitoring and ensuring compliance with federal regulations.
- Being available for staff issues and problem resolution.
- Understanding and reinforcing Store security measures with all Store employees.
- Managing and coaching Assistant Manager to manage Store staff; employment and disciplinary actions, recruiting, hiring and termination decisions, performance reviews, employee relations issues, store scheduling conflicts etc.
- Overseeing staff meetings, participating and ensuring proper communications are disseminated to staff.
- Complying with Truth in Lending and Safe Acts and NMLS standards regarding any lending activity falling with these regulations and guidelines.
- Complying with all regulatory requirements.
- Performing other duties as assigned.
Requirements of the Store Manager:
- High school diploma
- Minimum 5 years' progressive banking experience with at least 3 years' supervisory experience
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and customer service skills
- Demonstrated and proved business development skills
- Ability to travel locally
- Competent problem solving skills with great attention to detail
- Ability to maintain confidential customer and company information in a responsible and secure manner
- Strong PC proficiency using MS Office; knowledge of systems (silver lake/Jack Henry; Vertex preferred)
Contemporary Staffing Solutions (CSS) is a company that exudes unwavering results with urgency, honesty and integrity. CSS has been a leading provider of contract, temporary, temporary-hire & direct hire solutions. We began as a staffing agency and evolved to a national provider of workforce management solutions with a niche recruitment focus in Accounting & Finance, Call Center & Office, Human Resources, Sales & Marketing, Information Technology, and Salesforce. We respect our clients and candidates equally while keeping the client’s best interest in mind. Everyone at CSS operates with pro-active pipelines and with the highest business ethics, a winning spirit in our approach, a team-oriented work flow, with real cross training. The CSS team coaches you with current business intelligence so that we can manage your expectations. It’s what makes CSS great and, most importantly, FUN to work with!