Billing Specialist #101966
A Billing Specialist is needed for a Direct-Hire position in Center City, Philadelphia! As the Billing Specialist, you will be responsible for frequently interacting with management, attorneys, and other support staff, in addition to clients. This position offers an annual salary of $55K.
Responsibilities of the Billing Specialist include:
Generating and editing monthly invoices for submission to client electronic billing platforms including Allegient Legal, Legal Exchange, LSS, Counsel Link, Acuity, Tymetrix, Passport and Stuart Maue.
Understanding all facets of the electronic billing function.
Perks of Working with Our Client Company (for full-time employees):
Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance
401K plan with company match
Casual dress code
Free snacks and drinks
- Minimum 2 years hands-on billing experience in a law firm environment, including extensive electronic billing experience with multiple e-billing systems.
- Experience with asbestos clients involving split billing and other complex billing arrangements a plus.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills, and a willingness to work with others at all levels of the firm are a must.
- Ability to operate in a deadline-driven environment.
- Legal Insight software experience a plus.
- Strong technology and office skills, including advanced proficiency in Excel, Word, and Outlook.
- An aptitude for working with numbers.
- Ability to professionally interact and communicate with attorneys, secretaries, and clients.
- Strong organization and problem solving skills.
- Follow through on open items with minimal direction and on own initiative.
- Ability to adapt to client driven billing guideline and technology platform changes.