Call Center Agents - #107113
Customer Service Representatives
Several friendly, detail-oriented job-seekers with experience in customer service are needed for Customer Service Representative positions in Phoenix, AZ! As the Customer Service Representative, you will primarily be responsible for receiving a high volume of calls to coordinate non-emergency medical transportation needs for patients. These positions start at $14/HR and the opportunity to bonus up to $500 extra per month.
Responsibilities of the Customer Service Representative Include:
- Managing 60-100 calls daily.
- Verifying insurance and obtaining authorizations.
- Managing a network of transportation providers and providing the administrative infrastructure to authorize services and providing billing and claims payments.
- Communicating with patients and providers to verify demographic information and document calls.
- Providing excellent customer service.
- Entering all requests accurately into Data Management system.
Requirements of the Customer Service Representative:
Contemporary Staffing Solutions (CSS) has been a leading provider of contract, temporary, temporary-hire & direct hire solutions. Originally a staffing agency, we have evolved into a national provider of workforce management solutions with a niche recruitment focus in Accounting & Finance, Call Center & Office, Human Resources, Sales & Marketing, Information Technology, and Salesforce. We respect our clients and candidates equally while keeping the client’s best interest in mind. We operate with pro-active pipelines, with the highest business ethics, a winning spirit in our approach, a team-oriented workflow, and with real cross-training. The CSS team coaches you with current business intelligence so that we can manage your expectations. It’s what makes CSS great and, most importantly, FUN to work with!