Financial Services Coordinator #102263
Location : Warwick, RI
Job Type : Direct
Compensation : 16.50 USD/HOUR
Start Date : 11/11/2019
Hours : Full Time
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Job Description :
Financial Services Coordinator
Multiple friendly, experienced Financial Services Coordinators are needed to provide high quality communication to plan advisors and investors in Warwick, RI! The Customer Service Representatives will be required to handle requests from financial advisors, brokers/dealers, and account owners seeking information or executing requests on specific accounts and procedures. This direct hire role offers $16.50 an hour!
Responsibilities of the Financial Services Coordinator include:
- Responds to plan advisors and investors via inbound telephone calls.
- Follows procedures to provide client services to plans.
- Handles request from financial advisors, brokers/dealers, and account owners seeking information or executing requests on specific accounts, product or plan information, and policies and procedures.
- Researches and resolves complex issues in a timely manner to completion.
- Meets and/or exceeds department standards for productivity and quality, phones and processing.
- Maintains phone availability to callers 85% daily.
- Maintains call quality of 3 or better (5 point rating scale) in providing service to callers.
- Processes financial and non-financial transactions accurately.
- Logs and tracks calls/requests to communicate business trends in servicing clients.
- Addresses opportunities to maintain and improve business relationships with clients.
Required Qualifications :
Requirements of the Financial Services Coordinator include:
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent work experience
- At least 1 year of experience in financial services, client or customer services in a professional environment
- 3+ years of proven, successful call center experience preferred
- Series 6 or 7 license preferred
- Excellent verbal communication skills
- Available to work anywhere between 8 AM to 7 PM, given assigned shift
Contemporary Staffing Solutions (CSS) is a company that exudes unwavering results with urgency, honesty, and integrity. CSS has been a leading provider of contract, temporary, and direct hire solutions. Nationally supporting Salesforce Projects & Managed Services and staffing solutions with a focus in Accounting & Finance, Human Resources, Sales & Marketing, Information Technology, Salesforce, and Call Center & Office. Everyone at CSS operates with pro-active pipelines, the highest business ethics, a winning spirit in our approach, and a team-oriented workflow with real cross-training. The CSS team coaches you with current business intelligence so that we can timely deliver solutions to meet your expectations. Our testimonials on our website tell the story from our clients and candidates—check them out!