Care Coordinator #101788
Three friendly, outgoing job-seekers with experience in a healthcare environment are needed for Care Coordinator positions in Mount Laurel, NJ! As a Care Coordinator, you will help meet patient needs and partner with internal teams to do so. These temporary-to-hire positions offer $18 an hour.
Responsibilities of the Care Coordinator include:
- Assisting patient via phone (inbound/outbound), email, and the live chat portal with scheduling and any inquiries.
- Supporting the patient care process from referral to return of results, helping to build relationships between patients and clinical providers.
- Facilitating outside medical referrals and follow up care when needed
- Acting as a resource to our physicians and genetic counselors
- Acting as a liaison between outside physicians and GMI care providers
- Obtaining outside records prior to clinical evaluations.
- Assisting in the generation of patient letters and ensuring the delivery of records to patients and outside providers.
- Partnering with the care team to coordinate and implement an appropriate plan of care.
- Facilitating genetic testing.
- Building knowledge about and assisting with optimum lab selection.
- Supporting lab order entry and working with outside labs for sample collection.
- Preparing patient records for review by medical specialists and for those required by outside lab/third party insurers as needed.
- Providing result-tracking and routing of results to care providers.
- Assisting with claims submissions and patient collections.
- Facilitating customer reports and communications as needed.
- Escalating patient issues as needed and with appropriate urgency.
- Ensuring compliance with HIPAA rules and regulations with all parties encountered in the process.
Working shifts between the hours of 8am and 8pm.
Requirements of the Care Coordinator:
- Data entry and admin experience
- Experience with a medical background (dealing with patient calls)
- Familiarity with Google Drive (Gmail)
- Great customer service and communication style
- Ensuring patients are getting an exceptional experience
- Creative and detail-oriented with great troubleshooting skills
Contemporary Staffing Solutions (CSS) is a company that exudes unwavering results with urgency, honesty, and integrity. CSS has been a leading provider of contract, temporary, and direct hire solutions. Nationally supporting Salesforce Projects & Managed Services and staffing solutions with a focus in Accounting & Finance, Human Resources, Sales & Marketing, Information Technology, Salesforce, and Call Center & Office. Everyone at CSS operates with pro-active pipelines, the highest business ethics, a winning spirit in our approach, and a team-oriented workflow with real cross-training. The CSS team coaches you with current business intelligence so that we can timely deliver solutions to meet your expectations. Our testimonials on our website tell the story from our clients and candidates—check them out!