Commercial Real Estate Practice Assistant (Hybrid) #111955
Location : Baltimore, MD
Job Type : Direct
Compensation : 85000.00 - 95000.00 USD/HOUR
Start Date : 03/07/2023
Hours : Full Time
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Job Description :
HYBRID Commercial Real Estate Practice Assistant
We are in search of an experienced Practice Assistant for our client in Baltimore, MD. Responsible for administrative support for assigned attorneys. This direct hire opportunity offers $75k-$85k annually!
Responsibilities of the Commercial Real Estate Practice Assistant Include:
- Type and edit documents from handwritten drafts and from Dictaphone/Winscribe, including correspondence, memos, spreadsheets, etc. and proofreads copy for spelling, grammar, and layout, making appropriate changes. Responsible for accuracy and timeliness of final work product.
- Review bills for accuracy and prepare transmittal letters to clients.
- Establish, update and maintain client and internal files. Retrieve information from files when needed.
- Open and review incoming mail. Draft written responses when necessary, or reply by phone or email as needed.
- Reconcile and submit attorney expenses using Chrome River software.
- Maintain attorney calendars; coordinate the scheduling of meetings, and make reservations for same using Condeco software.
- Answer phones, take accurate messages, routes calls appropriately and respond to all inquiries.
- Make photo copies and scan documents as needed.
- Experience in Leasing/Loan Transactions/New Commercial Loans/Refinancing/Acquisitions.
- Ability to generate Closing Binders - customary process as well as CD program
- Ordering/drafting/tracking documents required by lenders for closings.
- Working with attorneys on due diligence matters.
Required Qualifications :
Requirements of the Commercial Real Estate Practice Assistant Include:
- Candidate must have at least 5 years of prior experience in the commercial real estate department of a law firm.
- Leasing/Loan Transactions/New Commercial Loans/Refinancing/Acquisitions.
- Law firm experience, experience within commercial real estate, understands closing binders
- Microsoft Office Suite
- Positive personality and strong interpersonal skills
- File organization and maintenance.
- Ability to prioritize, multitask and meet deadline.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Available to work overtime
- High school diploma/ GED
Contemporary Staffing Solutions (CSS) has been a leading provider of contract, temporary, temporary-hire & direct hire solutions. We began as a staffing agency and evolved to a national provider of workforce management solutions with a niche recruitment focus in Accounting & Finance, Call Center & Office, Human Resources, Sales & Marketing, & Information Technology. To learn more about CSS, visit our website: www.ContemporaryStaffing.com.