Desktop Support Specialist #107629
The role of Desktop Support Specialist will be to oversee and maintain the computer hardware and software systems. The candidates skills assist the company in resolving technical issues concerning customer's accounts or company software infrastructure. A Desktop Support Specialist will also support computer software integration by diagnosing and troubleshooting common problems. This individual will provide remote and onsite support of all technology equipment in back office locations for our internal knowledge workers. This person will be responsible for delivering and supporting the latest technology while maintaining a high level of reliability. To be successful, this person must show initiative, be motivated by technology and customer service, and have great attention to detail. The candidates work involves researching, evaluating, building, testing, integrating, and deploying solutions that ensure optimal workplace performance.
- A bachelor's degree in Computer Science or closely related degree is required for the position.
- At least 3 to 5 yrs of proven experience in desktop support
- Individual with a strong customer service background and a positive outlook on problem-solving tend to excel in the position of a Desktop Support Specialist.
- Professional written and interpersonal skills are essential when communicating with customers (internal & external).
- Complete detailed reports listing requests to technical assistance & the steps taken to resolve them.
- Assist management in creating training materials pertaining to computer troubleshooting and usage.
- Extensive experience working with different operating systems including Windows & Mac OS.
- Ability to prioritize and manage several milestones and projects efficiently.
- Extensive experience configuring PCs and laptops, problem ticket resolutions and track problems using company ticketing system.
- The discipline to actively manage help desk tickets and internal IT tasks without getting distracted by email, chat, or other ad-hoc communication.
- Excellent time management skills to maintain high levels of customer service in a high-paced, heavy workload environment.
Contemporary Staffing Solutions (CSS) is a company that exudes unwavering results with urgency, honesty, and integrity. CSS has been a leading provider of contract, temporary, and direct hire solutions. Nationally supporting Salesforce Projects & Managed Services and staffing solutions with a focus in Accounting & Finance, Human Resources, Sales & Marketing, Information Technology, Salesforce, and Call Center & Office. Everyone at CSS operates with pro-active pipelines, the highest business ethics, a winning spirit in our approach, and a team-oriented workflow with real cross-training. The CSS team coaches you with current business intelligence so that we can timely deliver solutions to meet your expectations. Our testimonials on our website tell the story from our clients and candidates—check them out!