DevOps Engineer #107555
Our client based in Philadelphia, PA is seeking a DevOps Engineer. This is a 6 month, remote, contract opportunity.
Skills and Abilities:
- Ability to implement interactions with AWS (AWS SDK, AWS API, Command Line Interface, AWS CloudFormation, and other AWS Services such as SQS, S3 etc)
- Skilled in implementing automation using bash, scripting, python, powershell to perform day-to-day support functions and release management activities
- Experience with information and application security including public key encryption, SSH, access credentials and X.509 Certificates
- Experience with some programming languages including SQL, C#, VB etc.
- Experience in managing Windows and Linux operating systems
- Experience in using source code management system such as Team city and GIT
- Proven track record of strong analytical and troubleshooting skills
- Excellent Interpersonal, verbal and writing skills
- Able to accept & adapt to changing priorities.
- Ability to work independently or as part of a team, manage multiple tasks concurrently and meet deadlines.
- Work closely with both the business and development teams globally in resolving issues.
Other Position Parameters:
- 1-3 years of IT and Dev Ops experience
- Supports customer satisfaction process by taking accountability and addressing their concerns/ issues.
- Establish and maintain strong relations with customers to ensure understanding of customer’s needs
Contemporary Staffing Solutions (CSS) is a company that exudes unwavering results with urgency, honesty, and integrity. CSS has been a leading provider of contract, temporary, and direct hire solutions. Nationally supporting Salesforce Projects & Managed Services and staffing solutions with a focus in Accounting & Finance, Human Resources, Sales & Marketing, Information Technology, Salesforce, and Call Center & Office. Everyone at CSS operates with pro-active pipelines, the highest business ethics, a winning spirit in our approach, and a team-oriented workflow with real cross-training. The CSS team coaches you with current business intelligence so that we can timely deliver solutions to meet your expectations. Our testimonials on our website tell the story from our clients and candidates—check them out!