Director of Revenue Accounting #101931
Director of Revenue Accounting
A Director of Revenue Accounting is currently needed for a Direct-Hire position in North Wales, PA. This position offers an annual salary of $180K.
Responsibilities of the Director of Revenue Accounting include:
- Ensuring revenue accounting policies/procedures and reporting conforms with GAAP guidelines.
- Overseeing the Revenue Accounting team in the preparation and review of accounting close activities including the review of new contracts, complex account reconciliations, quarterly analytics, and controls.
- Managing the analysis of sales reserves, both on-going and formalized month-end / quarter-end basis.
- Collaborating with Commercial Operations, Sales and Marketing, Pricing, Customer Administration and Accounts Receivable to ensure all programs contemplated in the gross to net revenue accounting are accurate and complete.
- Supporting the continuous improvement of the efficiency and accuracy of internal reporting measures including daily scorecard/flash, monthly/quarterly revenue analytics reporting, profitability reporting
- Acting as the SME for financial planning leads in providing forecasted and actual data related to gross to net reserves.
- Verifying/analyzing sales, rates, wholesaler inventories, returns, in transit shipments, Medicaid, and other data for accuracy and completeness to ensure appropriate reserves and resolve variances to forecast. Support external reporting requirements and audit requirements.
Requirements of the Director of Revenue Accounting:
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting or related field
- CPA or MBA
- At least 7 years of progressive accounting experience
- Pharmaceutical Industry experience
- Previous Revenue Accounting experience
- Prior supervisory experience
- Experience with Oracle, SAP, and Vistex
- Excellent communication and organizational skills