Front End Developer #101694
Front End Developer
Responsibilities of the Front End Developer include:
- Code new responsive landing pages, new web flows, microsites.
- Code responsive emails.
- Collaborate with the online creative team and development team to collaborate, build, test and deliver high quality assets.
- Interact with visual designers, project managers and programmers to ensure the initial design, functionality, layout, theme and creative elements of the designs, project and site are adhered to.
- Deliver code to the site management team and development team that is cross-browser and cross-platform compatible (Firefox, Safari, Internet Explorer on Mac and PC).
- Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability (image and code optimization).
- Share knowledge with developers/designers and create technical documentation.
Requirements of the Front End Developer:
- Bachelor of Science, equivalent degree in visual arts/multimedia design or related field
- 5+ years of relevant experience
- Working knowledge of Bootstrap toolkit and responsive web development as well as code versioning tools.
- Experience with implementation of and adherence to ADA/Web Content Accessibility Guidelines
- Ability to learn and adapt new environment/process/programming
- Working knowledge of CMS
- Proficient knowledge of Adobe Photoshop/XD
- Ability to work for cross-browser and cross-platform compatibility issues
- Knowledge of commonly-used concepts and internet production best practices
- Strong multitasking, prioritizing, and organizational skills with attention to detail
- Strong debugging and problem solving skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Experience maintaining a professional work ethic and attitude, while supporting and encouraging an enjoyable work environment
- Ability to monitor and analyze Web site problems and suggest possible solutions and priority levels
- SEO and Social Media knowledge
- Knowledge of JSP is plus
- Familiarity with collaborative tools (JIRA and Confluence)