HR Business Partner (Remote) #112014
Location : REMOTE
Job Type : Direct
Compensation : 80000.00 - 100000.00 USD/YEAR
Start Date : 02/20/2023
Hours : Full Time
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Job Description :
HR Business Partner (Remote)
Seeking an experienced HR Business Partner for a Remote opportunity! As the HR Business Partner, you will primarily be responsible for employee relations, maintaining client relations, and strategic consulting. This Direct-Hire role offers $80-100k annually!
Responsibilities of the HR Business Partner Include:
- Establish and maintain relationships with assigned client groups to influence, develop and integrate targeted human capital strategies based on balancing the needs of the business, the entity and the health system
- Provides strategic consulting, direction and assistance in the execution of people or business strategies, organizational development, talent retention, employee relations, performance management and internal communications for assigned units
- Strategic partner to leadership in assigned client groups, participates in business planning activities, identifies and recommends human resources responses aligned to business strategy
- Collaborates with business leaders in identifying optimal workflow organizational/departmental design in assigned departments
- Acts as internal consultant by analyzing and recommending solutions to human resource issues in assigned client groups
- Initiates organizational development activities such as diagnosis/intervention, process consulting, development, and succession planning
- Provides standard reports and analysis of metrics and statistical date to identify trends and opportunities
- Works on special projects and acts as internal subject matter expert within Human Resources on assigned areas to assist in developing and implementing strategies system wide
- Facilitator/Leader of annual HR initiatives for the assigned client groups; i.e. benefits enrollment, merit and performance process, employee opinion survey, talent reviews, employee recognition events, etc
- Partners with managers and assigned client groups to resolve employee relations issues that may include conflict resolution, performance improvement issues and terminations
- Acts as the HR lead and partner with appropriate stakeholders including legal, security and audit to support investigative initiatives relating to serious violations of guidelines, policies and procedures governing employee conduct (i.e. harassment, code of conduct, fraud) and recommend appropriate action
- Provides coaching services to leadership
- Supports business transformation through an emphasis on strategic and organizational consultation
- Coaches leaders on leading and managing their departments with a focus on driving change and utilization of change management tools
- Completes on-boarding interviews within the first year with new hires and gathers information to support retention initiatives
- Assesses situations and environments affecting employee engagement and provides managers with advice and recommends courses of action based on operating guidelines, policies and applicable laws
- Consults with managers on establishing and nurturing a positive employee environment, culture development, and to provide necessary training and coaching
- Reviews and analyzes facility employee metrics and operational statistics on productivity, turnover, recruiting, patient satisfaction, employee engagement to identify trends, activities, and potential issues within each department
- Applies understanding of the business units to strengthen action plans and partner with managers to implement and deliver key goals and objectives that support employee engagement
- Partners with assigned client group to serve their business needs and positively and reliably represents Shared Services colleagues (e.g., Compensation, Talent Acquisition and Benefits to staff and managers
Required Qualifications :
- Degree in human resources management.
- DSO/MSOP experience required.
- Heavy employee relations.
- Strong leadership skills.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Analytical skills.
- Problem-solving skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Meticulous attention to details.
- Highly organized.
Contemporary Staffing Solutions (CSS) has been a leading provider of contract, temporary, temporary-hire & direct hire solutions. We began as a staffing agency and evolved to a national provider of workforce management solutions with a niche recruitment focus in Accounting & Finance, Call Center & Office, Human Resources, Sales & Marketing, & Information Technology. To learn more about CSS, visit our website: www.ContemporaryStaffing.com.