HR Generalist #102007
Seeking an HR Generalist in Jacksonville, FL! Our client company is a major Nationwide Health Care Provider!
As an HR Generalist you will be coordinating interviews, assisting with new hire compliance, and assisting with HR projects!
Responsibilities of an HR Generalist
- Coordinating interviews and assessment testing for candidates
- Updating applicant tracking system with candidate activity
- Responding to all staffing requests within required timeframes
- Processing all new hire and internal transfer paperwork
- Assisting with closing out recruitment job files
- Processing, reviewing, and clearing background screening requests
- Providing new hire orientation support
- Maintaining confidential Human Resources information
- Maintaining a high level of proficiency with sensitive data and the ATS (Applicant Tracking System); ensuring all data entry is accurate and up to date in order to capture all data required for compliance purposes
- Coordinating with the appropriate internal departments and process all new hire and internal transfer paperwork
- Ensuring that the appropriate required documentation is collected from each new hire in order to complete the Employment Eligibility Verification form and that the form is completed accurately in accordance with the Department of Homeland Security, U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services
- Resolving interview scheduling conflicts
- Assisting with Human Resources project work as requested
- Researching HR related topics to ensure the following of Best Practices
- Suggesting, researching, and implementing process improvement initiatives
Requirements of a HR Generalist
- Must have a minimum of 3+ years related work experience - customer service or administrative support role.
- Previous HR related experience is desired.
- Must have High school diploma or GED
- Intermediate level of PC skills required (Microsoft Word and Excel)
- Basic knowledge of Human Resources processes and practices
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent organization skills
Perks of Working with Our Client Company (for full-time employees)
- Excellent health plans and HSAs
- Dental, Vision, and Life plans
- Paid Parental Leave
- Optional pet insurance
- 401K plan
- Paid Time Off and Volunteer time off
- On-site health facilities and even intramurals!