Human Resources Coordinator #102104
Human Resources Coordinator
A HR Coordinator is needed for a position in Philadelphia, PA! As the Temporary HR Coordinator, you will be responsible for providing operational support by implementing departmental procedures and practices. You will be reporting directly to the Compliance Manager.
Responsibilities of the Human Resources Coordinator include:
- Ensuring departmental processes and practices are carried out in accordance with company policies and Pennsylvania Child Protective Services Law (the CPSL) for employees and volunteers.
- Collecting and reviewing required documentation for examination.
- Monitoring the progress of individuals obtaining background checks.
- Auditing records to ensure data validation and integrity.
- Managing background check retrieval processes through vendor sites.
- Assisting with background check trainings and clinics.
- Updating job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities.
- Enhancing compliance department by exploring opportunities to add value.
- Providing lunch coverage as needed.
- Managing special projects as necessary.
Perks of Working with Our Client Company (for full-time employees):
- Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance
- 401K plan with company match
- Casual dress code
- Free snacks and drinks
- And more!
- Excellent attention to detail to produce quality results
- Strong business reasoning acumen
- Proficient oral and written communication skills
- Strong computer skills with proficiency with MS Excel
- Able to organize and prioritize work to meet deadlines
- Able to manage multiple priorities and adjust to change quickly
- Must have the ability to maintain positive interactions with all individuals
- Must have the ability to exercise astute judgment and discretion to sensitive issues