Inside Sales Manager #102198
Inside Sales Manager
Our Client is in need of a phenomenal Inside Sales Manager for a Direct-Hire role in Phoenix, AZ! This position offers an annual salary of $70K.
Responsibilities of the Inside Sales Manager include:
- Managing an inside sales team of 10 to 15 Account Managers.
- Coaching and developing Account Managers for consistent improvement and maximum performance.
- Creating and implementing best practice sales strategies and systems.
- Reinforcing quotas, set goals, and create initiatives to motivate.
- Consistently meeting/exceeding team revenue targets.
- Pioneer management playbook for replicable success.
Perks of Working with Our Client Company (for full-time employees):
- An upbeat, high energy environment!
- Flexible Full-Time Schedules
- Competitive Base Pay with Commission
- Paid Time Off
- 401(k) with company match
- Fun incentives
- Ongoing Training & Development
Requirements of the Inside Sales Manager:
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- 3+ years of inside sales management experience
- Full cycle sales management and B2B experience
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Extensive knowledge of Salesforce
Contemporary Staffing Solutions (CSS) is a company that exudes unwavering results with urgency, honesty, and integrity. CSS has been a leading provider of contract, temporary, and direct hire solutions. Nationally supporting Salesforce Projects & Managed Services and staffing solutions with a focus in Accounting & Finance, Human Resources, Sales & Marketing, Information Technology, Salesforce, and Call Center & Office. Everyone at CSS operates with pro-active pipelines, the highest business ethics, a winning spirit in our approach, and a team-oriented workflow with real cross-training. The CSS team coaches you with current business intelligence so that we can timely deliver solutions to meet your expectations. Our testimonials on our website tell the story from our clients and candidates—check them out!