Junior Recruiter #102119
Junior Staffing Specialist
CSS has been partnering with businesses since 1994, and we are willing and able to help our clients achieve their staffing goals, regardless of the challenge. Our test of time comes with a solid reputation in the staffing industry, and a pipeline of quality candidates who are ready for their next great career move! The Professional Staffing Group has a core focus of matching exceptional talent with outstanding opportunities in the areas of Human Resources, Office and Call Center.
The CSS PSG Junior Staffing Specialist focuses on honing their recruiting technique and skills to search and connect with quality candidates, build relationships with candidates and match skill sets with clients needs. The Junior Staffing Specialist is coachable and open to feedback on how to improve and perfect their recruiting style to increase candidates placed.
Responsibilities of the Junior Recruiter include:
- Recruit qualified candidates by engaging in sourcing activities to include, but not be limited to: market research (i.e., referrals, job fairs, job boards, etc.), identifying candidate sources, cold calling, recruiting calls, attending seminars and networking events.
- Analyze client requirements against qualifications of candidates and match the best candidate with client needs.
- Package the candidate for presentation to the client.
- Present job opportunities to the candidate and negotiate compensation package where necessary.
- Implement appropriate recruiting techniques for market, industry, skill set, and region.
- Generate leads at the direction of the Branch Manager for the Account Executive.
- Build a pipeline of candidates for upcoming and reoccurring needs
- Maintain ongoing relationships with candidates not currently on assignment to maintain pipeline.
- Qualify candidates by conducting telephone and in-person interviews to obtain work history, education, training, job skills, and salary requirements.
- Ensure 100% accuracy of information in the ATS and CRM
- Prep and debrief the candidate for upcoming interviews. Provide coaching and advice to the candidate throughout the client interview process to include counter offers and job transition.
- Conduct follow-up activities with the candidate to ensure candidate satisfaction within the first week of their start.
- Coach, supervise and manage candidates on assignment; counsel and discipline candidates; be directly involved and administer termination if necessary.
- Develop and execute daily plan to meet branch needs at the direction of the Branch Manager.
- Ability to meet or exceed quota and smart goal requirements.
- Other duties as assigned
Junior Recruiter Requirements:
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Upbeat, energetic ambitious personality
- Local to the King of Prussia, PA office for work daily
- Working Monday through Friday 8:30AM to 5:30PM
- Outgoing and Ambitious
- Highly organized
- Demonstrated ability to effectively prioritize work assignments while managing multiple priorities
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proven ability to effectively interact with all levels of individuals i.e., customers and employees
- Proven customer service skills
- Proven self-starter
Contemporary Staffing Solutions (CSS) is a company that exudes unwavering results with urgency, honesty, and integrity. CSS has been a leading provider of contract, temporary, and direct hire solutions. Nationally supporting Salesforce Projects & Managed Services and staffing solutions with a focus in Accounting & Finance, Human Resources, Sales & Marketing, Information Technology, Salesforce, and Call Center & Office. Everyone at CSS operates with pro-active pipelines, the highest business ethics, a winning spirit in our approach, and a team-oriented workflow with real cross-training. The CSS team coaches you with current business intelligence so that we can timely deliver solutions to meet your expectations. Our testimonials on our website tell the story from our clients and candidates—check them out!