Marketing Coordinator #110703
to develop and manage marketing programs in specific channels. This direct hire opportunity offer between $50-55k/year!
Responsibilities of the Marketing Coordinator include:
- Managing and planning of email and marketing promotion calendar
- Managing the distribution of emails using Hubspot ESP
- Analyzing email efficacy, reviewing metrics, and applying learning to increase opens, clicks, and conversions.
- Providing analysis of the efficacy of web and campaign metrics using Google
- Managing PPC agency
- Budgeting allotment for display, search and paid social campaigns
- Providing the marketing calendar and content needed
1-2 years experience in a Marketing role
General understanding of Hubspot or similar ESP
Familiarity with Shopify or similar eCommerce platform
Experience building marketing programs and reporting on the results
Exposure to digital and direct response marketing
Strong project management skills
Strong problem-solving ability, including metrics-driven thinking
Contemporary Staffing Solutions (CSS) has been a leading provider of contract, temporary, temporary-hire & direct hire solutions. We began as a staffing agency and evolved to a national provider of workforce management solutions with a niche recruitment focus in Accounting & Finance, Call Center & Office, Human Resources, Sales & Marketing, & Information Technology. To learn more about CSS, visit our website: www.ContemporaryStaffing.com.