Office Manager (Dental) #101849
Dental Office Manager
A polished and professional job-seeker is needed for a Direct-Hire Office Manager position in Marlton, NJ. This position offers $23 an hour.
Responsibilities of the Office Manager include:
- Be the right arm of the dentist by ensuring smooth daily operations of the staff and the flow of patients and handling the medical billing required to support a dental practice.
- Opening the office and preparing for daily operations.
- Answering phones and retrieving messages.
- Making changes to the daily schedule and printing as needed.
- Contacting patients with that left messages and scheduling them accordingly (prioritizing emergency messages first).
- Checking back-up from the night before and changing back-up drive.
- Calling patients to confirm appointments.
- Contacting specialists for patients.
- Cleaning and sterilizing operatory/instruments for assistant and hygienist throughout the day.
- Handling mail and completing daily administrative tasks.
- Handling employee time sheets and paychecks.
- Preparing paperwork for payroll changes.
- Placing ads and operating social media.
- Troubleshooting computer problems and calling IT as needed.
- Placing dental supply orders when necessary.
- Planning monthly meetings with staff and doctor.
- Working full-time hours from Monday to Thursday and alternate Saturdays September through May.
Perks of Working with Our Client (for full-time employees):
- Paid Holidays (after 90 days)
- 40 hours of paid time off
- Flexible Vacation Policy (after 6 months)
- Medical insurance
- Flexible Dental Coverage (after 1 year of employment)
- Flexible hours - Working full-time hours from Monday to Thursday and alternate Saturdays September through May.
- Ideally 3 years of dental management experience with great knowledge of the dental practice and terminology
- Experience with medical billing and medical terminology
- Preferred experience as a team lead of 3 others demonstrating a desire and the ability to lead.
- Advanced computer skills.
- Exceptional communication skills
- Great attention to detail and strong critical thinking and organization skills
Contemporary Staffing Solutions (CSS) is a company that exudes unwavering results with urgency, honesty, and integrity. CSS has been a leading provider of contract, temporary, and direct hire solutions. Nationally supporting Salesforce Projects & Managed Services and staffing solutions with a focus in Accounting & Finance, Human Resources, Sales & Marketing, Information Technology, Salesforce, and Call Center & Office. Everyone at CSS operates with pro-active pipelines, the highest business ethics, a winning spirit in our approach, and a team-oriented workflow with real cross-training. The CSS team coaches you with current business intelligence so that we can timely deliver solutions to meet your expectations. Our testimonials on our website tell the story from our clients and candidates—check them out!