Payment Processing Manager - #107571
- Managing multiple teams: Cash Management throughout the servicing division in various locations including remote associates.
- Overseeing the various systems and applications for Cash, Credit and Lien.
- Solving a variety of problems and deal with complex scenarios by using sensible resolutions and practical applications
- Managing day to day activities of the Loan Administration department including, but not limited to all aspects of management of staff, cash processing, lien release and credit reporting.
- Ensuring oversight and management of daily cash balancing, manual reconciliation ledgers.
- Overseeing lien release and recording fee invoices in comparison to collected fees and frequently solving for variances affecting bottom line.
- Performing audit review of system generated reports as well as special projects relating to data integrity.
- Participating in required action plan, responses and deliverables relating to Cash, Credit and Lien exams and audits.
- Reviewing monthly Loan Servicing scorecards and implement needed changes to ensure processes meet Investor requirements.
- 3+ years in Management in Banking, Finance, or Mortgage
- Experience with MSP/BlackKnight
- Strong Excel Skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Ability to meet deadlines
Contemporary Staffing Solutions (CSS) is a company that exudes unwavering results with urgency, honesty and integrity. CSS has been a leading provider of contract, temporary, temporary-hire & direct hire solutions. We began as a staffing agency and evolved to a national provider of workforce management solutions with a niche recruitment focus in Accounting & Finance, Call Center & Office, Human Resources, Sales & Marketing, Information Technology, Salesforce We respect our clients and candidates equally while keeping the client’s best interest in mind. Everyone at CSS operates with pro-active pipelines and with the highest business ethics, a winning spirit in our approach, a team-oriented work flow, with real cross training. The CSS team coaches you with current business intelligence so that we can manage your expectations. It’s what makes CSS great and, most importantly, FUN to work with!