QA Performance - Web #103791
QA Performance Test Engineer
The QA Performance Test Engineer will drive the effort to build new performance test frameworks and/or extend existing frameworks that runs seamlessly in our CI/CD pipeline. These frameworks will allow us to perform volume, load and stress testing in different environments.
Requirements of the QA Performance Test Engineer include:
- Lead design, implementation of Performance test frameworks for Cloud and Big Data Applications.
- Design, Develop, execute performance test suites to evaluate and provide technical assistance to improve system availability, performance, reliability, and scalability.
- Perform load tests to validate system performance and stability.
- Perform root cause analysis of performance issues and suggest corrective actions.
- Oversee system performance lifecycle and identify key metrics for performance improvements.
- Evaluate system performance and recommend improvements.
- As a lead, enroll and inspire the organization in implementing effective best practices and making quality a top priority.
- Analyze Performance test results and work with Engineers to perform bug fixes.
- Communicate and collaborate with cross-functional teams (Developers, DevOps, PM, Architect) to design an effective Automated Test Strategy for Volume, Load & Stress Testing
- Generate periodic performance reports for management review.
- Lead the test automation engineering team to create and support load/scale testing on their respective projects.
Requirements of the QA Performance Test Engineer:
- 5+ years as a performance test automation engineer
- Experience with Load (JMeter), Gatling, API (REST Web Services) automation testing tools or similar
- Experience with web services REST API test automation
- Solid understanding of Software Quality Assurance methodologies & practices.
- Demonstrated ability to investigate and resolve difficult technical challenges.
- Hands on experience with integrating automated tests into DevOps pipelines.
Ideally, you possess…
- Passion for software quality as a discipline
- Experience designing, writing, running, and maintaining automated tests
- Experience in all stages of performance testing including UI, API, volume, load & stress test.
- Experience with SaaS and web-based software
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent problem solving/troubleshooting skills