Salesforce Technical Lead #106794
Our client is seeking a Salesforce Technical Lead / Development Manager for a direct hire opportunity. This position will remain remote until restrictions are lifted - then onsite in San Diego, CA.
The Salesforce Development Manager is responsible for the oversight of several engineering teams and the delivery of all development work for multiple projects that will be underway at the same time. The Manager will work with the technical lead (s) to design and develop custom solutions for our client’s internal and external clients. This is a hands-on developer position that will be the team Manager for a group of Salesforce engineers and will be accountable for the on-time and quality delivery of various product/project solution launches. OUR CLIENT’S solutions include application processing platforms for clean energy incentive programs, such as California’s Clean Vehicle Rebate Project (CVRP). These solutions are highly customized and include a front-end CMS system and back-end Salesforce and document storage systems. This position reports to the Director of OUR CLIENT’s Product and Platform Development team, and collaborates with a team of business analysts, and front-end and back-end developers (including external development partners) to design, develop, deploy, and maintain solutions.)
Essential Functions and Responsibilities:
· 7+ yrs experience designing and developing complex Salesforce solutions
· 3 yrs of direct responsibility/supervision for Salesforce development team (s) or as the technical lead with direct report responsibility including mentoring, training, 1:1’s, goal setting and reviews
· Follow SDLC best practices in both an agile scrum or Kanban environment and have some sound experience with waterfall methodology, as well
· Hold the development teams accountable for quality of code, achieving committed work within a sprint or by project deadlines
· Work with the team to design solutions that leverage Salesforce best practices and introduce new technologies
· Oversee intake of business requirements into well-architected solutions that best leverage the Salesforce platform
· Lead a team of Salesforce developers in complex custom developments of entire applications using Apex and LWC
· Identify and recommend salesforce.com based solutions, integration points and related implementation architecture for business usage improvements, scalability and performance
· Integrate Salesforce with other applications using web services and API’s
· Work with the team to complete solution design, timeline estimation, cost estimates for RFP’s, Contracts and Backlog Grooming Meetings
· Engage in with Tech lead and/or lead code reviews to ensure best practice coding processes
· Identify any application/code security issues and recommend solutions to resolve them
· Strong foundation in version control, configuration management, deployment methodologies and release management
· Administer development tools and create processes involving source control, code management, continuous integration etc.
· Keep up to date with all upcoming Salesforce updates and ensure all CSE Salesforce Orgs remain operational by escalating to the Product Managers/Business Analysts any needed changes that should be added to the Product/Program roadmaps.
Essential Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
· Proven knowledge and expertise with complex custom development using Apex, with Lightening Component Development, the Salesforce clouds, Salesforce Communities, API and web services integrations is required.
· Proven experience with Object-Oriented programming, algorithms and multi-tenant system architecture, Advanced knowledge of data structures and design patterns.
· High Development standards with a zero-defect mind-set.
· Must have excellent written/verbal communication skills, attention to detail and a commitment to quality.
· Experience with Communities and Marketo Marketing Integration is a plus.
· 7+ years of Apex, VF and Salesforce application design and development experience
· 2+ years of Lighting Framework development experience (LWC)
· Solid knowledge and experience in Object-Oriented Design and Programming techniques.
· Expertise in Apex development, including in Trigger Frameworks, TDTM, and governor limits
· Significant experience with Model View Controller, Custom API’s, Web Services and Rest API’s and with some type of Version Control.
Education and/or experience:
· Bachelor’s degree or equivalent (Computer Science, Mathematics, Electrical Engineering preferred)
· Advanced Degree preferred
· Advanced Salesforce certifications required
· Bitbucket, Git or other Version Control Software experience
· Analytical problem solver who is passionate about delivering complex, quality solutions on time
Contemporary Staffing Solutions (CSS) is a company that exudes unwavering results with urgency, honesty, and integrity. CSS has been a leading provider of contract, temporary, and direct hire solutions. Nationally supporting Salesforce Projects & Managed Services and staffing solutions with a focus in Accounting & Finance, Human Resources, Sales & Marketing, Information Technology, Salesforce, and Call Center & Office. Everyone at CSS operates with pro-active pipelines, the highest business ethics, a winning spirit in our approach, and a team-oriented workflow with real cross-training. The CSS team coaches you with current business intelligence so that we can timely deliver solutions to meet your expectations. Our testimonials on our website tell the story from our clients and candidates—check them out!