Senior HR Assistant #102321
Senior HR Assistant
A professional job-seeker is needed for a Senior HR Assistant position in King of Prussia, PA! As the Senior HR Assistant, you will primarily be responsible for supporting the HR Director. This temp-to-hire position is offering $25/an HR.
Responsibilities of the Senior HR Assistant include:
- Helping formatting resumes, making sure the resumes look consistent (some are 2 pages, some are 15 pages). All Life Sciences.
- Staffing projects.
- Completing HR tasks, but not high level.
- Transferring data into previous system into Paylocity.
- Performing a lot of administrative tasks.
- Working with marketing.
- Managing licenses.
Perks of Working with Our Client Company (for full-time employees):
- Dental and Vision
- Prescription Drug
- Wellness Program
- Health Advocate (EAP)
- HRA (Health Reimbursement Arrangement)
- FSA (Flexible Spending Accounts)
- Life & Accident Insurance
- Short & Long-Term Disability
- Long-Term Care
- Tuition Reimbursement
Requirements of the Senior HR Assistant:
- Prior experience required.
- Strong administrative skills with a focus on accuracy.
- Advanced level of Microsoft Word.
- Any previous experience with HRIS is a plus.
- Someone who is flexible and is comfortable with doing different tasks every day.
- Demonstrates confidentiality and integrity.
Contemporary Staffing Solutions (CSS) is a company that exudes unwavering results with urgency, honesty and integrity. CSS has been a leading provider of contract, temporary, temporary-hire & direct hire solutions. We began as a staffing agency and evolved to a national provider of workforce management solutions with a niche recruitment focus in Accounting & Finance, Call Center & Office, Human Resources, Sales & Marketing, Information Technology, Salesforce We respect our clients and candidates equally while keeping the client’s best interest in mind. Everyone at CSS operates with pro-active pipelines and with the highest business ethics, a winning spirit in our approach, a team-oriented workflow, with real cross training. The CSS team coaches you with current business intelligence so that we can manage your expectations. It’s what makes CSS great and, most importantly, FUN to work with!