Senior Marketing Analyst - Data Strategy and Technology #107238
Our client in Philadelphia, PA is seeking a Senior Marketing Analyst of Data Strategy and Technology who can join the team remotely. This is a 6 month contract to hire opportunity.
Data and Analytics is structured into three specialties: Applied Analytics (AA), Data Science (DS) and Data Strategy & Technology (DS&T).
The Data and Analytics team works with partners both internally and externally to activate a technology roadmap that creates relevance while driving business outcomes. Data Strategy & Technology, Adobe Specialist leaders are responsible for developing and translating the data in a meaningful way by applying Adobe Suite insights/platforms to business challenges. This requires being a jack-of-all trades when it comes to data, business and marketing data strategy & performance analytics. Adobe Specialist leads are responsible for the foundational elements that make our clients better able to plan, optimize, measure and share the performance of their marketing efforts in relation to audience segmentation, data management platforms and customer management platforms.
The Senior Marketing Analyst of Data Strategy and Technology plays a critical role in driving our technology agenda forward focusing on enabling and scaling segmentation and personalization technologies.The Associate Director, Data Strategy & Technology is key to identifying a clear set of use cases, data utilization strategy, implementation priorities and enablement strategies to ensure the successful implementation, adoption and optimization of a given marketing technology stack.
The ideal candidate will possess hands on experience of key technologies in the Adobe suite, with knowledge of Adobe Audience Manager, Adobe Target, and Adobe Workbench strongly preferred. This person is an expert business user of the Adobe suite and often plays a hands-on role in implementation and configuration activities, as well as, strategy of utilization. Additionally, they will have a strong marketing, advertising and personalization acumen that enables them to effectively understand the needs of and partner with marketing & sales professionals.
Tasks and responsibilities include:
- 3+ years of work experience with analytics and optimization platforms
- 3+ years of experience working with Adobe Marketing Cloud offerings
- 2+ years of experience configuring and integrating with Adobe Target
- Experience developing optimization and personalization programs
- Experience with implementation of Adobe Launch, Adobe Analytics, and Adobe Target
- Experience integrating with Audience Manager, 1st and 3rd party data sources
- Experience with profile scripting within Adobe Target
- Four-year degree (with a business focus such as Statistics, Economics, Finance or Marketing)
- 3-5 years of business experience in marketing consulting, advertising or interactive
- Expertise within the digital environment and in aligning marketing strategies with business needs
- Knowledge of integrated marketing and CRM disciplines (including primary research, segmentation, targeting, direct marketing and customer care)
- Excellent written, oral communication and presentation skills
- Experience managing and coordinating multiple projects
- Proven record with strong client relationship skills
- Strong familiarity with the digital environment
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
Contemporary Staffing Solutions (CSS) is a company that exudes unwavering results with urgency, honesty, and integrity. CSS has been a leading provider of contract, temporary, and direct hire solutions. Nationally supporting Salesforce Projects & Managed Services and staffing solutions with a focus in Accounting & Finance, Human Resources, Sales & Marketing, Information Technology, Salesforce, and Call Center & Office. Everyone at CSS operates with pro-active pipelines, the highest business ethics, a winning spirit in our approach, and a team-oriented workflow with real cross-training. The CSS team coaches you with current business intelligence so that we can timely deliver solutions to meet your expectations. Our testimonials on our website tell the story from our clients and candidates—check them out!