Sr. Talent Acquisition Specialist (Remote) - #111318
- Managing full life cycle recruiting process
- Maintaining the Applicant Tracking System and update system as needed
- Reporting KPIs for talent acquisition results – for example time to fill, vacancy rates, etc.
- Building strong relationships with regional leaders to develop a great candidate experience
- Developing candidate pipelines utilizing ATS, Job Boards, networking and direct sourcing etc.
- Representing the company at conferences and job fairs
- Other duties as assigned
- 1-3 years experience in Full-Cycle Recruiting role
- HS Diploma. Bachelor's Preferred
- Ability to multi-task and work multiple REQs at a time
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Must live within 100 mile radius of King of Prussia, PA and willingness to travel to job fairs.
Contemporary Staffing Solutions (CSS) has been a leading provider of contract, temporary, temporary-hire & direct hire solutions. We began as a staffing agency and evolved to a national provider of workforce management solutions with a niche recruitment focus in Accounting & Finance, Call Center & Office, Human Resources, Sales & Marketing, & Information Technology. To learn more about CSS, visit our website: www.ContemporaryStaffing.com.