Systems Analyst #101884
A Systems Analyst is currently needed for a position in Center City Philadelphia.
Responsibilities of the Systems Analyst include:
- Developing and maintaining computer base applications to support business needs.
- Coding, testing, debugging, documenting, and maintaining programs.
- Collaborating with internal and external customers at a high level to determine IS needs to provide desired results.
- Coordinating meetings with customers and presenting ideas in clear and concise fashion.
- Working with business partners to coordinate data exchange and external data interfaces.
- Coordinating multiple projects of varying size and scope simultaneously.
- Creating detailed project outlines and application design document specifications.
- Proficient in writing, debugging, and testing PowerShell code
- Excellent analytical, written, and oral communication sills
Working Experience with subject matter in diverse environments.
Resource has worked with all basic components of the subject matter and can identify relevant standards, polices and practices.
Strong understanding of the operational issues and considerations and can site examples of usage in different environments.
Able to program complex modules and design applications to meet customer needs