Talent Acquisition Sourcing Specialist (Remote) #112018
Location : Jacksonville, FL or Tallahassee, FL
Job Type : Temp/Contract
Compensation : 36.85 USD/HOUR
Start Date : 03/12/2023
End Date : 10/27/2023
Hours : Full Time
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Job Description :
Talent Acquisition Sourcing Specialist
Seeking an experienced Talent Acquisition Sourcing Specialist for a temporary, remote opportunity (must be local to Jacksonville or Tallahassee)! As the Talent Acquisition Sourcing Specialist, you will primarily be responsible for supporting the current and ongoing hiring needs of the IT business unit, as well as full cycle recruiting. In this role, you will be focused on strategic sourcing for hard to fill IT positions which includes Software Engineers (Java, Guidewire, Middleware, RPA, etc.), Data Engineers (ETL, PowerBI), Software QA (manual and automation), DBA’s, Architects, etc.
Responsibilities of the Talent Acquisition Sourcing Specialist include:
- Partner with the Talent Acquisition Partners to understand the talent needs of our IT business unit to develop effective talent search strategies
- Responsible for the development of and execution of search techniques to generate a pool of qualified candidates for open positions.
- Participate in intake meetings with Talent Acquisition Partners and Hiring Managers to gain an in depth understanding of the role and skills required for sourcing qualified candidates.
- Identify candidate profiles using various sourcing techniques (Boolean search, Chrome extensions, X-Ray, geographic targeting, etc.) and use direct methods to engage with that talent, including personal emails/texting, cold calling, referrals, and internal networks.
- Build relationships with potential candidates while influencing them to see Citizens as their “Employer of Choice” by representing our mission and values at all times.
- Qualify and screen candidates for relevant technical skills and cultural fit
- Maintain a detailed, up-to-date portfolio of active and passive candidates
- Use available tools (MS Excel, LinkedIn Recruiter) to maintain accurate and well-ordered documentation on all candidates, searches, and other recruiting activities.
Required Qualifications :
Requirements of the Talent Acquisition Sourcing Specialist:
- Advanced experience utilizing various searching methods (i.e., Taleo ATS, LinkedIn, SeekOut, GitHub, SmartRecruiters, Indeed, Glassdoor, open web, etc.) to source passive qualified candidates
- Solid experience utilizing various sourcing strategies and writing effective Boolean search strings
- Microsoft Office – Outlook, Word, Excel, MS Teams
- Applicant Tracking System experience (Taleo or ORC preferred)
- Self-driven accountability and detail oriented
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team environment
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and deadline-oriented environment
- Full Cycle Recruitment
Contemporary Staffing Solutions (CSS) has been a leading provider of contract, temporary, temporary-hire & direct hire solutions. Originally a staffing agency, we have evolved into a national provider of workforce management solutions with a niche recruitment focus in Accounting & Finance, Call Center & Office, Human Resources, Sales & Marketing, Information Technology, and Salesforce. We respect our clients and candidates equally while keeping the client’s best interest in mind. We operate with pro-active pipelines, with the highest business ethics, a winning spirit in our approach, a team-oriented work flow, and with real cross training. The CSS team coaches you with current business intelligence so that we can manage your expectations. It’s what makes CSS great and, most importantly, FUN to work with!