Web Product Owner #103604
What You’ll Do
- Become a subject matter expert Website Platforms and develop an understanding of the target market and user base.
- Be the primary resource for questions about the details of the projects through interaction with internal resources, customers and stakeholders to understand business processes and requirements.
- Proactively manage and prioritize a backlog according to business value, complexity, and expectations.
- Work closely with the Product Managers, UX/design teams and other stakeholders to build, prioritize and maintain the team's backlog.
- Communicate the vision and goals at the beginning of every release and sprint.
- Compose user stories for implementation.
- Engage with key clients and with Product Managers as required to ensure that the Product Backlog is designed to deliver the most important business outcomes.
- Provide advice, clarification, and guidance during the execution of each Sprint.
- Inspect and then accept or reject completed work from the development Sprint.
- Demonstrate the latest iterations to customers (pre-release) and gathers feedback.
- Coordinate communication between development team and stakeholders regarding goals, requirements and business needs.
- Managing expectations as needed to maintain positive client relationships and quality delivery.
- Estimating work with the team and delivering work within that budget and/or getting additional approval as needed.
What You’ll Need
- B2B or B2C product management or product owner experience in an agile environment.
- Comfort with both the art (user empathy, design) and science (analytics, statistics, structured hypotheses) of UX optimization.
- Expertise with Google Analytics (or web analytics in general), digital marketing funnels and website performance.
- Passion for building effective software solutions that meet the needs of the customer while supporting the long term growth of the business.
- Strong communication skills. The ability to articulate the goals of an enhancement, how to execute it and the value to all internal stakeholders.
- Independence. You have the experience and self-confidence to tackle all of this without much hand-holding.
- Strong time management skills and project management skills.
- Experience managing multiple, time-critical projects.
- Direct knowledge and experience with single-page applications, marketing and or eCommerce website development/management, SEO best practices.