Administrative Assistant - #102285
A professional and friendly job-seeker is needed for an Administrative Assistant position in Elkton, MD! This temporary-to-hire position offers $18 an hour.
Responsibilities of the Administrative Assistant include:
- Assisting with logging non-reportable complaints.
- Building, preparing, and shipping lab packs and ordering lab pack supplies.
- Answering and fielding phone calls if needed.
- Ordering supplies for the office if needed.
- Performing other related duties as needed.
Perks of Working with Our Client Company (for full-time employees):
- Career development and training opportunities
- Recognition programs
- Extraordinary technology and resources
- Competitive wages and incentive programs
- Comprehensive health insurance options
- Programs for maintaining your health and wellness
- Tuition reimbursement
- And more!
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- 1 to 3 years’ experience in a similar role preferred
- Strong Microsoft Office skills, specifically Excel (Vlookups and pivot tables)
- Invoicing experience preferred
- Great communication skills
- Keeps sensitive information 100% confidential
- Organized with strong attention to detail
Contemporary Staffing Solutions (CSS) has been a leading provider of contract, temporary, temporary-hire & direct hire solutions. Originally a staffing agency, we have evolved into a national provider of workforce management solutions with a niche recruitment focus in Accounting & Finance, Call Center & Office, Human Resources, Sales & Marketing, Information Technology, and Salesforce. We respect our clients and candidates equally while keeping the client’s best interest in mind. We operate with pro-active pipelines, with the highest business ethics, a winning spirit in our approach, a team-oriented work flow, and with real cross training. The CSS team coaches you with current business intelligence so that we can manage your expectations. It’s what makes CSS great and, most importantly, FUN to work with!