Billing Specialist #101966
- Generating and editing monthly invoices for submission to client electronic billing platforms including Allegient Legal, Legal Exchange, LSS, Counsel Link, Acuity, Tymetrix, Passport and Stuart Maue.
- Understanding all facets of the electronic billing function.
Perks of Working with Our Client Company (for full-time employees):
- Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance
- 401K plan with company match
- Casual dress code
- Free snacks and drinks
- And more!
Requirements of the Billing Specialist:
- Minimum 2 years hands-on billing experience in a law firm environment, including extensive electronic billing experience with multiple e-billing systems.
- Experience with asbestos clients involving split billing and other complex billing arrangements a plus.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills, and a willingness to work with others at all levels of the firm are a must.
- Ability to operate in a deadline-driven environment.
- Legal Insight software experience a plus.
- Strong technology and office skills, including advanced proficiency in Excel, Word, and Outlook.
- An aptitude for working with numbers.
- Ability to professionally interact and communicate with attorneys, secretaries, and clients.
- Strong organization and problem solving skills.
- Follow through on open items with minimal direction and on own initiative.
- Ability to adapt to client driven billing guideline and technology platform changes.