Contract Recruiter - #108083
Location : REMOTE
Job Type : Temp/Contract
Compensation : 31.00 USD/HOUR
Start Date : 09/27/2021
End Date : 04/12/2022
Hours : Full Time
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Job Description :
Contract Recruiter - Hybrid Schedule in Philadelphia, PA!
An experienced Talent Acquisition Specialist is needed to join our client in Philadelphia, PA! As the Recruiter, you will be primarily responsible for working closely with Hiring Managers and TA partners to determine, understand, and fill, positions. The ideal candidate will also have experience recruiting for Healthcare roles. This temporary to possible hire opportunity offers a range of $30-35/hr depending on experience!
Responsibilities of the Recruiter include:
- Interact with potential candidates on social media, college and professional networks
- Interviewing candidates
- Build a network of diverse candidates in support of key business goals
- Identifying and presenting opportunities for each candidate based upon skill set, job requirements, geographic location, salary requirements, and overall qualifications.
- Discussing orders with Account Managers to get a clear picture of what they are look for and to formulate a recruiting strategy.
- Create and send recruiting emails
- Entering and updating candidate information into the Applicant Tracking System
Required Qualifications :
Requirements of the Recruiter:
- Proven work experience as a Recruiter
- Familiarity with HR databases, Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS) and/or Candidate Management Systems (CMS)
- Previous experience in Healthcare Industry preferred
- Verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work remotely and onsite.
Contemporary Staffing Solutions (CSS) has been a leading provider of contract, temporary, temporary-hire & direct hire solutions. Originally a staffing agency, we have evolved into a national provider of workforce management solutions with a niche recruitment focus in Accounting & Finance, Call Center & Office, Human Resources, Sales & Marketing, Information Technology, and Salesforce. We respect our clients and candidates equally while keeping the client’s best interest in mind. We operate with pro-active pipelines, with the highest business ethics, a winning spirit in our approach, a team-oriented workflow, and with real cross-training. The CSS team coaches you with current business intelligence so that we can manage your expectations. It’s what makes CSS great and, most importantly, FUN to work with!