HRIS Analyst #101657
Responsibilities of the HRIS Analyst include:
- Providing support for department, including researching and resolving HRIS/MS problems, unexpected results or process flaws; performing scheduled activities; recommending solutions or alternate methods to meet requirements; providing customer service; responding to individual employee inquiries.
- Entering all new hire employees and carrying-out all data entry related tasks concerning all employee changes including but not limited to re-hires, adjustments, transfers, terminations, and promotions, etc.
- Entering all performance evaluation related data.
- Writing, maintaining and supporting a variety of reports or queries using appropriate reporting tools. Assisting in development of standard reports for ongoing customer needs. Helping maintain data integrity in systems by running queries and analyzing data.
- Developing reports to meet management requests at various levels. Reporting include but are not limited to: Salary Grade Report, LMS Data Feeds, Program Requests, EEO-1 Reporting, Data Audits, Evaluation Reports, Longevity Bonuses, Referral Bonuses, etc.
- Administering all compensation related provisions of the collective bargaining unit.
- Recommending and implementing business process modifications and improvements.
- Developing user procedures, guidelines and documentation. Training clients on new processes/functionality. Training departments/agency staff on newly developed tools & forms.
- Coordinating, maintaining and enhancing human resource systems in conjunction with the user areas and information systems by developing tools and resources driven by current technology.
- Assisting with payroll administration; collecting and maintaining payroll related data including tax information and direct deposit, dispersing and collecting data to drive annual administrative staff merit increase process using pay for performance tactics developed by the CHRO.
- Submiting requests for FBI 3M Cogent Background Checks.
- Maintaining monthly ordering.
- Performing related tasks as requested.
Perks of Working with Our Client Company (for full-time employees):
- Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance
- 401K plan with company match
- Casual dress code
- Free snacks and drinks
- And more!