LIMs Business Analyst #107509
Onsite and remote work- have to be local to Saint Charles, MO
Our client is looking for a LIMs IT Business Analyst who has a strong understanding in business process and operations. This IT BA will be able to define new processes and/or requirements for the LIMS application as they will play a critical role on our client’s Laboratory Information Management Systems (LIMS) project team. This direct hire role is located in St. Charles, MO.
The Ideal Candidate would possess:
- IIBA Business Analyst certification or equivalent certification
- Experience working in an Agile/SCRUM environment
- Experience supporting IT solutions in a clinical, research or academic laboratory environment
- Experience supporting ERP applications, including Microsoft AX and/or commercial LIMS applications
- Ability to prioritize tasks, multitask with organization and manage time effectively.
- Strong customer focus and ability to manage (internal or external) Client expectations
- Demonstrates a positive attitude, capacity for team environment, and exhibits a genuine interest in drug discovery in support of advancing human health
- Successful completion of the company’s safety program is required
Basic Minimum Qualifications:
- Bachelor Degree in Business Administration, Engineering, Computer Science or Management Information Systems, Life Sciences, or any other equivalent degree or experience;
- Minimum 5 years of experience with business process design and improvement, in the scope of large systems implementation, laboratory/ bioinformatics environment (LIMS/ Analytical Software) is a plus;
- Familiarity with software development process, including requirement gathering, analysis/design, development tools/technologies, release/version control, contemporary testing methodologies and deployment management.
- Authorization to work in the United States indefinitely without restriction or sponsorship
Contemporary Staffing Solutions (CSS) is a company that exudes unwavering results with urgency, honesty, and integrity. CSS has been a leading provider of contract, temporary, and direct hire solutions. Nationally supporting Salesforce Projects & Managed Services and staffing solutions with a focus in Accounting & Finance, Human Resources, Sales & Marketing, Information Technology, Salesforce, and Call Center & Office. Everyone at CSS operates with pro-active pipelines, the highest business ethics, a winning spirit in our approach, and a team-oriented workflow with real cross-training. The CSS team coaches you with current business intelligence so that we can timely deliver solutions to meet your expectations. Our testimonials on our website tell the story from our clients and candidates—check them out!