Mailroom Associate #101912
Six job-seekers are needed for a Mailroom Associate position in Blue Bell, PA! As the Mailroom Associate, you will primarily be responsible for receiving, sorting, and scanning medical records in a high-volume environment. These temp-to-hire positions are offering $14 an hour.
Responsibilities of the Mailroom Associate include:
- Loading records on CD Drives, using multiple computer screens, and scanning documents.
- Scanning documents into their computer system.
- Receiving, sorting and scanning medical records in a high-volume environment.
- Being the initial point for the Medical Chart Review process.
Perks of Working with Our Client Company (for full-time employees):
- Health, Dental, and Vision insurance
- Vacation and PTO
- Employee referral awards
- Employee perks and discounts
- Career development programs
- Prior experience with extensive data entry and filing as well
- Quality assurance and a commitment to safeguarding confidential information
- Ability to pay close attention to detail
- Strong verbal communication
- Strong keyboarding skills
Contemporary Staffing Solutions (CSS) is a company that exudes unwavering results with urgency, honesty and integrity. CSS has been a leading provider of contract, temporary, temporary-hire & direct hire solutions. We began as a staffing agency and evolved to a national provider of workforce management solutions with a niche recruitment focus in Accounting & Finance, Call Center & Office, Human Resources, Sales & Marketing, Information Technology, Salesforce We respect our clients and candidates equally while keeping the client’s best interest in mind. Everyone at CSS operates with pro-active pipelines and with the highest business ethics, a winning spirit in our approach, a team-oriented work flow, with real cross training. The CSS team coaches you with current business intelligence so that we can manage your expectations. It’s what makes CSS great and, most importantly, FUN to work with!