Mid-Level Project Manager #101549
Mid-Level Project Manager
A technically skilled job-seeker is currently needed for a Mid-Level Project Manager position in West Chester, PA. As the Mid-Level Project Manager, you will be responsible for the overall success of upgrading the legacy Windows 2008 infrastructure.
Responsibilities of the Mid-Level Project Manager include:
- Scheduling resources/time to perform the upgrades taking into account workload, learned challenges, etc
- Lining up/verifying that resources are available for testing by the business post upgrade.
- Documenting the over progress, including completed, in progress, scheduled and open items.
- Generating reports/metrics for management with project completion timelines
- Escalating any items that will not be resolved in a timely fashion.
- Working closely with the technical resources on the Window Engineering team and application development leaders.
- Identifying and documenting all servers running Windows 2008/2008R2.
- Determining and capturing the service running on those servers and making contact with the appropriate business owner/sponsor of those servers to determine the feasibility of upgrading them.
- Familiarity with Windows upgrades a plus.
- Must be familiar with the planning, organization and document of large projects
- Must be familiar with Outlook, Excel, Word, JIRA and Service Now.
- Strong email/verbal communications with follow up
CSS Tec is a business unit of Contemporary Staffing Solutions and a company that exudes unwavering results with urgency, honesty, and integrity. CSS Tec has been a leading provider of contract, contract-hire & direct hire solutions while also offering Project Management and implementations of Salesforce solutions. CSS Tec prides itself on internal retention, with the average recruiter’s tenure exceeding 5 years and some recruiters exceeding 15. CSS Tec is established in the Philadelphia Metro area & has a strong brand, incredible reach, & access to both active & passive candidates through well-established networks in the Greater Philadelphia area & nationally. Originally a staffing agency, we have evolved into a national provider of workforce management solutions with a niche recruitment focus in Information Technology &Salesforce. We respect our clients and candidates equally while keeping the client’s best interest in mind. We operate with pro-active pipelines, with the highest business ethics, a winning spirit in our approach, a team-oriented work flow, and with real cross training. The CSS Tec team coaches you with current business intelligence so that we can manage your expectations. It’s what makes CSS great and, most importantly, FUN to work with!
CSS works with our clients and candidates to communicate the opportunity being extended along with the experience required and approved by the client. In turn, the compensation is based on experience and the decision to extend an offer at a specific amount is determined by the hiring company, not CSS. We value the opportunity to represent you and are legally obligated does not and shall not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion (creed), gender, gender expression, age, national origin (ancestry), disability, marital status, sexual orientation, or military status, in any of its activities or operations.