Principle Software Engineer #107670
Our client in Malvern, PA is seeking a Principal Software Engineer to join the team 100% remote. This is a direct hire opportunity.
The Principal Software Engineer is an expert in developing robust, fault tolerant software solutions that deliver business value, with a focus on ease of maintenance and extensibility. This role will be contributing to the company’s end-to-end journey from On-Premises to Cloud. The Principal Software Engineer will be instrumental in designing, developing, and deploying company next generation services on AWS cloud platform.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, a technical or business discipline preferred, Master’s Degree, or equivalent experience, a plus
- 7+ plus years of job-related, hands-on experience, developing and documenting the design of applications with a major object oriented programming language (C#/Java)
- 7+ plus years of job-related experience with relational database storage technologies
- 7+ years of hands-on experience troubleshooting and maintaining applications in a Windows environment.
- Experience with could technologies (AWS preferred)
- Experience with Continuous Integration and DevOps tools
Contemporary Staffing Solutions (CSS) is a company that exudes unwavering results with urgency, honesty, and integrity. CSS has been a leading provider of contract, temporary, and direct hire solutions. Nationally supporting Salesforce Projects & Managed Services and staffing solutions with a focus in Accounting & Finance, Human Resources, Sales & Marketing, Information Technology, Salesforce, and Call Center & Office. Everyone at CSS operates with pro-active pipelines, the highest business ethics, a winning spirit in our approach, and a team-oriented workflow with real cross-training. The CSS team coaches you with current business intelligence so that we can timely deliver solutions to meet your expectations. Our testimonials on our website tell the story from our clients and candidates—check them out!