Real Estate Paralegal #102055
Real Estate Paralegal
Contemporary Staffing Solutions is currently seeking a Real Estate Paralegal for a Direct-Hire position in Wilmington, DE!
Responsibilities of the Real Estate Paralegal include:
- Researching and analyzing title search, survey, city/county records
- Preparing legal documents such as deeds and powers of attorney.
- Filing correspondence and legal documents in office filing system.
- Communicating with clients and business associates to schedule appointments, answer questions, and provide information.
Perks of Working with Our Client Company:
- Freedom to explore, experiment, and implement out-of-the-box ideas
- 401(k) with employer match
- Medical insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Tuition reimbursement
- Opportunities for career development
- And more!
Requirements of the Real Estate Paralegal:
- High school diploma/GED with specialized course work in general office practices such as typing, filing, accounting and bookkeeping
- Bachelor’s degree in legal studies and/or paralegal certification preferred
- Two years of increasingly responsible related work experience
- Proficiency in MS Office (Word, Excel)
Contemporary Staffing Solutions (CSS) has been a leading provider of contract, temporary, temporary-hire & direct hire solutions. Originally a staffing agency, we have evolved into a national provider of workforce management solutions with a niche recruitment focus in Accounting & Finance, Call Center & Office, Human Resources, Sales & Marketing, Information Technology, and Salesforce. We respect our clients and candidates equally while keeping the client’s best interest in mind. We operate with pro-active pipelines, with the highest business ethics, a winning spirit in our approach, a team-oriented work flow, and with real cross training. The CSS team coaches you with current business intelligence so that we can manage your expectations. It’s what makes CSS great and, most importantly, FUN to work with!