SAP S/4 HANA Trainer #103370
SAP S/4 HANA Trainer
An SAP S/4 HANA Trainer is currently needed for a position in Newark, DE.
Responsibilities of the SAP S/4 HANA Trainer include:
- Teaching various fully integrated modules covering almost every aspect of business management and how to implement in SAP
- Organizes, prepares, and regularly revises and update all course materials.
- Coordinating with the program manager on curriculum development
- Demonstrates consistency and fairness in the grading and provide timely feedback to students
- Demonstrating professionalism and leadership skills in and out of the classroom
Requirements of the SAP S/4 HANA Trainer:
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in an appropriate field of study
- Minimum of 8 years of industry experience and 3 years minimum of teaching experience
- Experience with the typical business processes of a manufacturing and/or distribution environment preferred
- Knowledge of SAP software products required
- Expertise in SAP 4/S HANA
- Ability to understand, explain and apply the integration for either of the following modules:
- Excellent Speaking and writing skills.
- Professional conduct at all times.
- Excellent presentation skills
- Time management and punctuality skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Must be able to TRAVEL for training