Services Coordinator - #110087
Location : Wayne, PA
Job Type : Temp/Contract
Compensation : 33.00 USD/HOUR
Start Date : 05/09/2022
End Date : 04/03/2023
Hours : Full Time
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Job Description :
An experienced Admin is needed to join our client in Wayne, PA! As the Services Coordinator, you will primarily be responsible for providing support to the Electrical and Industrial Business Unit of the Company. This temporary to possible hire offers $30-33/HR based on experience!
Responsibilities of the Services Coordinator Include:
- Calculating and tracking of divisional fee income (invoices).
- Serving as the Division’s “go-to” person and liaison for internal and external customers, and Corporate staff resources.
- Assisting with questions from Staff on procedure for new Members and Supplier Partners.
- Providing guidance on documentation completion and requirements.
- Ensuring timely and accurate completion of requirements for Division-specific Board and Committee meetings including:
- Coordinating meeting rooms, support packets, travel and/or conference call set-up and hosting.
- Controlling the creation, maintenance, tracking and coordination of all contracts and agreements within the division
- Handling the administrative process and communication for prospecting/admitting new Members/Supplier Partners
- Owning the on-boarding process for the Division, including the coordination with other departments for scheduling.
- Implementing process improvements, presentation/documentation consistency, and best practice sharing within the Business Unit.
Required Qualifications :
Requirements of the Services Coordinator Include:
- 2-3 years Experience Supporting Multiple Executives
- Associate's Degree, Bachelor's Preferred
- Proficiency in MS Office 365
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Extremely professional and able to communicate with high-level individuals
- Detail-oriented with the ability to meet deadlines
Contemporary Staffing Solutions (CSS) has been a leading provider of contract, temporary, temporary-hire & direct hire solutions. We began as a staffing agency and evolved to a national provider of workforce management solutions with a niche recruitment focus in Accounting & Finance, Call Center & Office, Human Resources, Sales & Marketing, & Information Technology. To learn more about CSS, visit our website: www.ContemporaryStaffing.com.