Skip Tracer #111358
A job-seeker is needed for our client's Skip Tracer position in Jacksonville, FL! As a Skip Tracer, you will primarily be responsible for locating defendants in order to effect service of process. This temporary to possible full-time position offers $18-20/HR!
Responsibilities of the Skip Tracer include:
- Performs research on defendants to locate addresses and other contact information
- Coordinates activities with process servers to ensure defendants are properly served
- Works with manager to determines if files continue to be suit worthy
- Calls third parties for assistance in gathering location information
- Other duties as assigned
Requirements of the Skip Tracer Include:
- 1-2 years administrative experience; skip tracing experience preferred
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Strong typing skills: 45 WPM
- Spanish speaker preferred but not required
- Detail oriented
- Strong oral and written communication skills
Contemporary Staffing Solutions (CSS) has been a leading provider of contract, temporary, temporary-hire & direct hire solutions. We began as a staffing agency and evolved to a national provider of workforce management solutions with a niche recruitment focus in Accounting & Finance, Call Center & Office, Human Resources, Sales & Marketing, & Information Technology. To learn more about CSS, visit our website: www.ContemporaryStaffing.com.